Premium Grade Marble Mosaic Border Tumbled 4 3/4 x 12 Petra Emperador Listello Tiles are perfect for kitchen backsplash, bathroom flooring, shower surround, etc. Our large selection of coordinating products is available and includes hexagon, herringbone, basketweave mosaics, field, subway tiles, moldings, baseboards, and more.
||Royal Botticino, Emperador Dark (polished), Emperador Light (polished)
||4 3/4 x 12 inch
||Tumbled (Antiqued, Non Slip)
• First Quality, Carefully Selected, Consistent in size and finish.
• Factory Direct, Meets your needs at a very low cost.
• Natural Beauty, Natural stone does vary in pattern and color, so each piece will be unique, which is part of what makes natural stone such a beautiful and interesting material. The picture is representative of one piece of stone and your product may look different.
• Stone Center Online offers custom packaging on all orders to ensure your order will arrive ready to be installed and without any problems. We are the only natural stone company that offers this service to you @ no additional charge. You can order small quantities based on your project needs or larger quantities which are readily available in both full pallets and containers.
• Orders ship from Southern California or Eastern New Jersey.
• Orders ship out on an average of 1-2 Business Days of receiving payment.
• Estimated Delivery Time: 1-5 days.
• Tracking number and details sent via email (so please leave a good email contact - one you access regularly, note some emails accounts will send tracking to spam folders and you will not receive tracking unless you check).
• A phone call will be made prior to delivery by the freight company to set up an appointment. Please leave a good contact number when placing the order.
• Inspect material prior to installation; installed material cannot be accepted for return or credit.
• Lay out material prior to installation to properly blend and balance color.
• It is recommended to seal natural stone with a penetrating sealer.
• We recommend purchasing a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts, patterns and defective tiles/waste.