Premium Grade White Carrara Marble Hexagon Mosaic tiles. Italian Bianco Carrera White Venato Carrara Polished 2 inch Hex Mosaic Wall & Floor Tiles are perfect for any interior/exterior projects. The 2 inch Carrara White Marble Hexagonal Mosaic tiles can be used for a kitchen backsplash, bathroom flooring, shower surround, dining room, entryway, corridor, balcony, spa, pool, fountain, etc. Our Premium White Carrera Marble Honeycomb Mosaic tiles with a large selection of coordinating products is available and includes brick, herringbone, basketweave mosaics, 12x12, 18x18, 24x24, subway tiles, moldings, borders, and more.
||Carrara Marble (white background with grey veins)
||2 inch (diagonal - from point to point) hexagon pieces mounted on a 0.89 sq. ft. sturdy mesh tile sheet6 rows and 6 columns with 36 stones per sheet1/16 inch grout width
||Marble from Italy, Cut in China
||$4.99 / sample; Approx Sample Size: 3x3" up to 6x6"
Due to the various monitors and settings, it is difficult to get an accurate color to show on your particular monitor. Stone Center Online recommends that you order a SAMPLE prior to purchasing the product. Samples are intended for color and texture reference only. Not for use. Limit 1 sample per item.
• First Quality, Carefully Selected, Consistent in size and finish.
• Factory Direct, Meets your needs at a very low cost.
• Natural Beauty, Natural stone does vary in pattern and color, so each piece will be unique, which is part of what makes natural stone such a beautiful and interesting material. The picture is representative of one piece of stone and your product may look different.
• Stone Center Online offers custom packaging on all orders to ensure your order will arrive ready to be installed and without any problems. We are the only natural stone company that offers this service to you @ no additional charge. You can order small quantities based on your project needs or larger quantities which are readily available in both full pallets and containers.
• Orders ship from Southern California or Eastern New Jersey.
• Orders ship out on an average of 1-2 Business Days of receiving payment.
• Estimated Delivery Time: 1-5 days.
• Tracking number and details sent via email (so please leave a good email contact - one you access regularly, note some emails accounts will send tracking to spam folders and you will not receive tracking unless you check).
• A phone call will be made prior to delivery by the freight company to set up an appointment. Please leave a good contact number when placing the order.
• Inspect material prior to installation; installed material cannot be accepted for return or credit.
• Lay out material prior to installation to properly blend and balance color.
• It is recommended to seal natural stone with a penetrating sealer.
• We recommend purchasing a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts, patterns and defective tiles/waste.