Premium Grade 12x12 Athens Grey Wood Grain (Haisa Dark) Marble tiles. Grey Wood Grain Marble Polished 12 x 12 Wall & Floor Tiles are perfect for any interior/exterior projects. The Athens Gray Wood Grain Marble 12x12 Field tiles can be used for a kitchen backsplash, bathroom flooring, shower surround, dining room, hall, lobby, corridor, balcony, terrace, spa, pool, etc. Our Premium Athens Silver Wood Veins Marble 12x12 Floor tiles with a large selection of coordinating products is available and includes hexagon, herringbone, basketweave mosaics, subway tiles, moldings, borders, and more.
||Athens Grey Marble (a distinctive gray background with a soft mocha-colored dramatic linear rib-boning pattern and occasional crystalline cross veins can be clear or occasionally brown red)
||12 x 12 inch tile, Each tile covers 1 sq.ft. Minimum order qty: 100 sq.ft.(100 tiles). The 100 sq.ft. can be made up of a combination of products (for example 60 sq.ft. of this item and 40 sq.ft. of any other).
||$5.99 / sample; Approx Sample Size: 3x3" up to 6x6"
Due to the various monitors and settings, it is difficult to get an accurate color to show on your particular monitor. Stone Center Online recommends that you order a SAMPLE prior to purchasing the product. Samples are intended for color and texture reference only. Not for use. Limit 1 sample per item.
• First Quality, Carefully Selected, Consistent in size and finish.
• Factory Direct, Meets your needs at a very low cost.
• Natural Beauty, Natural stone does vary in pattern and color, so each piece will be unique, which is part of what makes natural stone such a beautiful and interesting material. The picture is representative of one piece of stone and your product may look different.
• Stone Center Online offers custom packaging on all orders to ensure your order will arrive ready to be installed and without any problems. We are the only natural stone company that offers this service to you @ no additional charge. You can order small quantities based on your project needs or larger quantities which are readily available in both full pallets and containers.
• Orders ship from Southern California or Eastern New Jersey.
• Orders ship out on an average of 1-5 Business Days of receiving payment.
• Estimated Delivery Time: 1-5 days.
• Tracking number and details sent via email (so please leave a good email contact - one you access regularly, note some emails accounts will send tracking to spam folders and you will not receive tracking unless you check).
• A phone call will be made prior to delivery by the freight company to set up an appointment. Please leave a good contact number when placing the order.
• Inspect material prior to installation; installed material cannot be accepted for return or credit.
• Lay out material prior to installation to properly blend and balance color.
• It is recommended to seal natural stone with a penetrating sealer.
• We recommend purchasing a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts, patterns and defective tiles/waste.
• All order cancellations are subject to a 3% refund fee.